(Additional downloads coming soon)
Sign to bring back local control and parental rights to sex education!
- Find a location for getting petitions / drive by signings
- Get signatures by December 2020
- Return to drop-off location or mail to Common Sense Sex Ed
TIPS for signing Initiative 1109
- Use the name on your voter registration form, don't sign "Bill" if you registered as "William". When in doubt match your driver's license.
- Filling in your birthdate helps the Secretary of State find you in their database. It is best to at least put in a birth year.
- Use the address that will best match the voter registration database on December 31st.
- You must be a registered voter. You can fill out a voter registration form that must be turned in by December 31, 2020.
TIPS for turning in Initiative 1109
- Before returning the form, sign the backside "Petition Gatherer" statement. Don't worry if you forget to do this.
- Forms can be turned in with one signature or twenty.
Return petitions to a petition location or mail it to:
Common Sense Sex Ed
PO Box 8055
Bonney Lake, WA 98391